Why should your company be a member?
IT IS TO THE INTEREST OF YOUR COMPANY TO BE A MEMBER OF FCCI, SO THAT…
- You have access to decisions taken, but also have the opportunity to be represented and voice an opinion during the decision making process when important issues that concern your company are being discussed.
- You are offered support in your negotiations with the Trade Unions, by the active participation of CCCI’s specialized staff.
- You are kept fully updated and you have access to consultation on such issues as subsidies, trade, industry, services, labour relations, but also in relation to the Cyprus economy in general, as well as international economy matters.
- You can have timely and reliable information on issues relating to the EU and your business.
- You may participate in seminars, lectures and training programmes addressed to the modern professional business person, organized by CCCI.
- You may be located by foreign businesses, through the FCCI and CCCI websites and through the Directories issued by CCCI, in printed as well as digital forms.
- You may find suitable partners in Cyprus or abroad and check their reliability.
- You enjoy reduced charges for the issue of specific certificates, necessary for exports.
- You participate in International Exhibitions and Trade Missions organized by CCCI abroad, especially for the Cypriot business person.
- You automatically become a recipient of the free issue of “Epihirimatiko Vima of Famagusta” and newsletter by FCCI and “Emporoviomihaniki” and “Evroenimerosi” by CCCI.
- You have access to the results of studies and surveys conducted by CCCI relating to the business and economic sector.
- You benefit from many more services offered by CCCI.
- ALL IN ALL, YOU MAXIMISE THE SUCCESS PROSPECTS OF YOUR BUSINESS.