FCC offers valuable services to its members, either in its own capacity, or through the CCCI. The available services are outlined below:
- Provision of information relating to imports – exports procedures.
- Organization of Commercial Delegations from and to Cyprus.
- Participation to trade Fairs and Exhibitions abroad.
- Notifications to members, concerning the announcements of international tenders.
- Organization of seminars and trainings.
- Publication and electronic delivery to members of the FCCI newsletter.
- Publication of a Commercial Guide, with names and contact details of interested members, which circulates to countries with prospective business opportunities.
- Operation of a Products Coding Service.
- Provision of information on firms of other countries.
- Arbitration for settlement of trade debt disputes.
- Issue of Certificates of Origin, ATA CARNETS. Certification of invoices and other documents.
- Provision of specialized advice on issues relating to documents, costing and pricing.
- Provision of updated information on various economic issues, e.g. sponsorships, monetary issues, investment issues, taxation issues, etc.
- Promotion of special issues relating to the manufacturing industry, including issues of Industrial Areas and Industrial Zones.
- Availability of conference space to member companies.
- Provision of secretarial services to Professional Associations.
- Representation of members’ general opinion to the Government and Parliament, in relation to proposed legislation on economic issues.
- Representation to related entities on specialized and/ or personalized issues.
- Maintenance of Information Bank on EU issues.
- Provision of information concerning procedures and other issues relating to Cyprus ports and customs authorities.
- Local representation of the CCCI and sale of all its publications.
- Mediation for the resolution of problems and promotion of specific requests of members towards Government Departments and Local Authorities.